Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
Events - View full list
Individual and Sibling Photos
Year R, 1 and 2 Flu jabs
Go for Gold!
The Year 5 and 6 Production took place yesterday and was a HUGE success. The children were amazing and performed brilliantly. Thank you to everyone who supported them and helped...
Let's make some money!!!
Last week was entrepreneurial week and the children invented little projects that could potentially earn them some money to spend on an end of year treat. They marketed their product,...
Our Buddhist Visitor
Year 5 and 6 had a wonderful time on Monday morning celebrating and learnng more about the Buddhist Faith.