Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
Events - View full list
Staff Development Day
Y6 Safety in Action
This was a morning well-spent, running through lots of different safety scenarios and learning about all the things you need to know when going to secondary school. It was hard to drag the...
A visit to Dover Castle
As part of their Superhero topic the children from our Reception Class wanted to visit Dover Castle - so we piled into the minibus on a very sunny Thursday afternoon and made our way to Dover....
The annual Tag Rugby Tournament
This year were more determined than ever to place at the Tag Rugby tournament. After last year, where everyone thought things could have gone a wee bit better we had trained hard and practised...