Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
Events - View full list
Term 3 ends
Term 4 starts
Term 4 ends
Year 5 and 6 attended the Athletics competition at Swallows on January 11th. We had to chest push, vertical jump, high jump and triple jump as well as run, run, run!!! We had a great time and...
Year R's trip to the Greenwich Observatory
Yesterday Year R went on a trip to the observatory as part of their topic on Space. The traveled in the new minibus and arrived promptly and their first adventure was to the moon in the new...
The children have had an amazing time this week enjoying the Christmas parites thrown by the FORS. Of course no event would have been complete without a visit from the big red man and lots of...